The Next Chapter of Keeler Estate
A Personal Letter from Beatrice Keeler
To Our Wonderful Friends, Club Members and Fans of Keeler Estate Vineyard:
In the spring of this year we announced the sale of our vineyard. The decision to sell the vineyard did not come lightly but was made with the goal of preserving what we have created and ensuring the resources needed to allow the vineyard to flourish for years to come. While we will no longer be hosting tastings on the property, please know that the Keleer Estate brand will live on and we will continue to produce biodynamic Oregon wines of the highest caliber.
Before going into the details of our new chapter, I want to offer a quick look back on how Keeler Estate Vineyard came to be:
My parents, Craig and Gabriele Keeler, started Keeler Estate Vineyard from 200 acres of undeveloped land. It was a place that had an extraordinary feel for the two of them. They knew this property would be unique one day, and the work started.
As the years passed, Craig worked endlessly on the Vineyard and Oak Savanna to enable us to enjoy the Vineyard, tasting room, walking paths, winery, barrel room, landscape, and new trails throughout the Oak Savanna.
Gabrielle (also known as GG) brought her bright smile to the tasting room and greeted guests over the years, making long-time friends and memories.
Keeler Estate also enjoyed many weddings on the property and Private events over the years that we will never forget. They all hold a special spot in our hearts.
As we have grown from our first vintage, 2011, to current, we have produced exceptional wines and shipped out wines throughout the USA with a significant following of Wine Club members.
It is bittersweet to shift into this next chapter for Keeler Estate, but we have been blown away by the support you have shown our family in this transition. Here is how Keeler Estate will look in the months and years ahead:
- We will continue to make the Keeler Estate wine you have come to know and love. It will still be Certified Biodynamic Wines, as we have always committed to.
- Our wines will be available online through our website for purchase, via the wine club with regular shipments to your doorstep, and via our popup parties .
- The Wine Club will continue as before but with all wines shipped without pickup. Discounts are still the same. We can also hand-delivery your wines if you host a pop-up tasting
- We offer Pop-up tastings at your home, business or event! We are thrilled to continue to share our wines with you in person and in the comfort of any venue or location you desire.
- Distribution will increase, so you have other options in your area to purchase wines
- The tasting room closed on August 15th, 2023. We will miss visiting with all of you at the vineyard.
As we move forward with this new chapter for Keeler Estate, we wish to touch your soul with the wines and hope to visit you at our pop-up tastings in your home. We all have experienced beautiful memories with Keeler Estate, and a new future is ahead!
With much love and gratitude,
“ The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new” Socrates